Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Resume Star Wars
Echos Of The Sith - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 16:02 by LegendaryExGamer

» We will call this new game: Star Wars Executor
Echos Of The Sith - Page 3 EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 08:28 by Xeen

» NPC Allies of Star Wars Executor
Echos Of The Sith - Page 3 EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 13:37 by LegendaryExGamer

» Dark Trooper Repair Droid version 1
Echos Of The Sith - Page 3 EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 14:04 by Xeen

» Vaul Ferros, Ronin
Echos Of The Sith - Page 3 EmptyOctober 18th 2014, 04:05 by Disco_Lemonade

» Star Wars Executor
Echos Of The Sith - Page 3 EmptyOctober 14th 2014, 17:12 by LegendaryExGamer

» Star Wars Executor
Echos Of The Sith - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 17:21 by LegendaryExGamer

» Clan Campaign
Echos Of The Sith - Page 3 EmptyAugust 14th 2014, 20:44 by Xeen

» The Battle of KDY and Centerpoint Station (pirates game)
Echos Of The Sith - Page 3 EmptyJuly 28th 2014, 16:53 by LegendaryExGamer

Navigation

3 posters

Echos Of The Sith

Feyd Rautha
    Feyd Rautha
    Couch Potato
    Couch Potato

Echos Of The Sith - Page 3 Empty Re: Echos Of The Sith

Post  Feyd Rautha July 3rd 2013, 21:53

I specifically would like Skarr to access the databases available on the Force and its applications as I would like to focus Skarr's force abilities around making him a better pilot as well. I would like for him to do some intense research into it and its applications so he knows what "options" are potentially available to him.
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 4th 2013, 09:15

Xeen wrote:With no exact direction in mind, I set out. Anyone who wishes to come along may. If anyone has a feeling to follow (Lena) Then we will follow it. If not I just travel. There are many sites to explore and only the ones with enough "power" will draw me in.

Lena is at peace here, there is no specific direction she is drawn to. As for you, Arno, this is an open exploration. No one site calls you more. To you, the power here holds no particular sway. This is likely due to your nature, or rather the principals you have already mastered. That's not to say there is nothing here for you. Quite the contrary, the reality of the situation and your training and the base principals of your training regimen for your students is that the spirits here and their seductiveness does not affect any of you.

Yes, the ancient Sith lords here are attempting to contact you and reach you and control you. However, they hold no sway. Their abilities that would control fall upon deaf ears... As you are all immune to such petty tricks. Save for one of you.

LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 4th 2013, 09:23

Feyd Rautha wrote:While Arno is doing this, Skarr would like to keep tinkering with his Mandalorian Power Suit to learn its innermost workings. That is of course if nothing needs blowin' up in space...;-) Also, Skarr would like to network with his new "protege" of sorts and work on that interpersonal relationship.

On a side not, I would like to have Skarr begin to try out his new force sensitivity and practice just meditating and understanding its very basic workings.

The Mandalorian power suit remains at a state of constant vigilance while you are here. It's tactical displays are constantly analyzing threat levels, as if it knows something. You, yourself, feel very uneasy here as if there is some threat to your very existence. You are beginning to understand the suit's inner workings.

As for your protege, she is currently off in the galaxy off running errands for her father. However, your relationship has grown and you have a solid connection. She has too much going on right now to constantly follow you around.

When you attempt to remove the suit, it denies you your removal commands. The suit remains in readiness for combat and you are suddenly, and violently "bonded" to the suit. Having been the only person to actually have so much contact with it, it has been analyzing you as much as you have been attempting to determine its secrets.

You awaken in a field, littered with bodies of the dead. Your brethren lie all around you, slain by the Jedi Order. This is the site of an incredibly brutal battle, your empire has been decimated. Damn the Jedi! You feel an anger you cannot control.

LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 4th 2013, 09:28

Feyd Rautha wrote:I specifically would like Skarr to access the databases available on the Force and its applications as I would like to focus Skarr's force abilities around making him a better pilot as well. I would like for him to do some intense research into it and its applications so he knows what "options" are potentially available to him.

As far as your force abilities are concerned. You have manifested one, keynote, ability. A seamless, trance like state. While training under light saber combat it awakened in you the ability to trigger "Enhanced Attribute" for all Mechanical skills. Based upon the success of your use it provides between a 1D to 3D bonus to that skill tree. It does not require an "action" but it cannot be maintained indefinitely. It is situational, and the bonus also doubles with force point usage.

LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 4th 2013, 09:30

Arno, you receive reports form the garrison of heavy fighting. Apparently, Skarr has gone insane and has started killing everyone there in his power suit! What do you do?

Feyd Rautha
    Feyd Rautha
    Couch Potato
    Couch Potato

Post  Feyd Rautha July 4th 2013, 09:36

After doing some research on Mandalorian Power Armor, I have found 4 different variants of this armor:

Mandalorian Light "Scout" Armour

Model: Mandalorian Light Battle Armour
    Type: personal battle Armour
    Game effects:
    Basic Suit:
    +2D phys
    +1D energy
    No DEX penalties

Wrist Laser:
    Skill: Armour Weapons
    Ammo: Powered from armour power supply
    Range: 3-5/15/25m
    Damage: 5D

Flame Projector:
    Ammo: 5
    Range: 1m Diameter, 1-5m long

Jetpack:
    Allows 70m horizontal or 50m vertical jumps.
    Has 10 charges, may expend one charge every other round.

IR/motion Sensor:
    +1D PERC in darkness and/or against moving targets, ahead and to both sides.

Sensor Pod:
    +2D Search, 50-100m

Macrobinoculars:
    +1D Search, 100-200m

Evironmental Filter:
    Blocks most harmful molecules in the atmosphere or seal with a 1 hour air supply.

Broadband Antenna:
    Can intercept and decode most communications frequencies. Can patch into shipboard and vehicular communications systems.

Description: This is the lightest of the Mandalorian Armours as used by Jango and Boba Fett, usually issued to Mandalorian scouts, but is also used by their pilots as a spacesuit/ survival suit should they become seperated from their ship. The armour contains all of the basic systems that make the armour unique, but is primarily designed to be light and maneuverable.

Mandalorian Standard "Trooper" Armour

Model: Mandalorian Standard Battle Armour
    Type: Personal Battle Armour
    Game Effects:
    Basic Suit:
    +3D Physical
    +2D Energy
    No DEX penalties

Wrist Lasers:
    Ammo: Powered by armour power supply
    Range: 3-5/20/35m

Flame Projector:
    Ammo: 10
    Range: 1m diameter, 1-5m long

IR/motion Sensor:

Sensor Pod:
    +2D Search, 50-100m

Macrobinoculars:
    +2D Search, 100-300m

Jetpack:
    Evironmental Filter:
    Blocks most harmful molecules in the atmosphere or seal with a 1 hour air supply.

Broadband Antenna:
    Can intercept and decode most communications frequencies. Can patch into shipboard and vehicular communications systems.

Description: Although only visually differing from the Scout armour by the addition of a few armoured plates, the systems on this armour are considerably more powerful. These suits are the most common armour used by the Mandalorian military, issued to regular infantry, Mandalorians prefer the freedom to fight that this armour allows them rather than using combat vehicles such as walkers.

Mandalorian Heavy "Commando" Armour

Model: Mandalorian Heavy Battle Armour
    Type: Personal Battle Armour
    Game Effects:
    Basic Suit:
    +4D Physical
    +3D Energy
    +1D Strength (used for physical activity, not for resisting damage.)
    No DEX penalties

Wrist Lasers:
    Range: 3-5/25/50m

Flame Projector:
    Ammo: 20
    Range: 1m diameter 1-5m long

Grenade Launcher:
    Skill: Missile Weapons
    Ammo: 4
    Fire Rate: 1/2
    Range: 1-50/200/300
    Damage: Varies

Jetpack:

Turbo-Projected Grapple:
    Uses either a physical or magnetic grapple.
    0-3/10/20m range.
    Mounted on the right arm.
    Missile Weapons skill.

Winch:
    Attached to grapple, has 100kg capacity (wearer and his equipment).

IR/motion Sensor:

Sensor Pod:
    +2D Search, 25-100m

Macrobinoculars:
    +3D Search, 100-500m

Sound Sensor:
    +1D PERC in quite situations only.

Broadband Antenna:

Environmental Filter:
    Filters out most harmful particles from the air or seal with two hours of air.

Description: This is the armour given to Elite soldiers and officers, the feared Mandalorian Super Commandoes use this armour. The armour is also issued to officers in the field, their one perk since they must fight side by side with their men.

Mandalorian Heavy "Regency" Armour

Model: Mandalorian Imperial Battle Armour
    Type: personal battle Armour
    Game Effects:
    Basic Suit:
    +5D Physical
    +4D Energy
    +2D Strength (used for physical activity, not resisting damage.)
    -1D Dexterity

Wrist Lasers:
    Range: 3-5/25/50m

Missile Launcher:
    Ammo: 5
    Range: 50-200/500/1km
    Damage: 8D

Grenade Launcher:
    Ammo: 4
    Fire Rate: 1/2
    Range: 1-50/200/300
    Damage: Varies

Jetpack:

IR/motion Sensor:

Sensor Pod:
    +2D Search, 25-100m

Macrobinoculars:
    +3D Search, 100-500m

Sound Sensor:
    +1D PERC in quite situations only.

Broadband Antenna:

Environmental Filter:
    Filters out most harmful particles from the air or seal with three hours of air.

Description: The best armour that the Juannar and Mandalorian technicians could build, these suits cost millions of credits to construct. These suits are only issued to members of the Mandalorian Imperial Government, and the Mandalorian Emperors Elite Guard. Not only because of the value, but because of the honour attached to this armour it is NEVER allowed into the hands of non-mandalorians, since this would be considered a surrender of their Imperial power, and an insult to the Mandalorian people.

I am curious to know which one of these versions of the armor I own. Also, does this armor somewhat resemble Boba Fett's or Jango Fett's armor?
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 4th 2013, 22:44

Feyd Rautha wrote:
    I am curious to know which one of these versions of the armor I own. Also, does this armor somewhat resemble Boba Fett's or Jango Fett's armor?

Mandalorian Assault "Emperor" Armour

Model: Mandalorian Imperial Assault Armour
    Type: Unique Powersuit
    Game Effects:
    Basic Suit: (Speeder Scale)
    8D Hull (Hardened): 10D
    10D (Speeder) Strength (used for physical activity, not resisting damage.) (Surpasses User Strength)
    Cortosis Molecular Shell : 5D Resistance to Lightsabers; Shutdown Lightsaber on a wild die damage roll of 1-5
    Radiation Shell - Can withstand Heavy Radiation
    Capable of Atmospheric Re-Entry

Shield Generator:
    2D (Starfighter)

2 Triple Wrist Lasers (Fire Linked) (both Arms)
    Skill: Blaster
    Ammo: Effectively Unlimited; 300 at Critical power leves
    Range: 3-10/50/100m
    Damage: 7D (Character)
    Can both be fired as if with ambidexterity, no action penalty, if ambidextrous 1 extra free action

2 Plasma Torpedo Launchers
    Skill: Starship Weapons
    Ammo: 10 per suit charge (Each)
    Fire Rate: 1/3
    Range: 100-300/600/1.8km
    Damage: 8D (Walker)

Turbolaser Assault Cannon (Turret)
    Skill: Starship Weapons
    Ammo: 20 per suit charge
    Fire Rate: 1/5
    Range: 1km/2km/3km
    Damage: 7D (Starfighter)

2 Concussion Grenade Launchers
    Ammo: 100 / 100
    Range: 1-50/100/200
    Damage: 8D (Character)

Repulsor Turbine Ion Thrusters:
    Allows Flight : Capable of Breaking Atmosphere, Space Flight and Re-Entry
    Space: 10
    Atmosphere: 1050 Km\H
    Consumables: 1 Day

IR/motion Sensor:
    MFTAS (As Storm Trooper Helmet)
    Multi Spectrum Visual Sensor Suite
    Flash\Flare Comp up to Nuclear, Ground Zero Dertonation
    Starlight Vision
    Thermal Vision
    Sonar
    Radar

Sensor Pod:
    +2D Search, 25-100m
    ECM Suite

Macrobinoculars:
    +3D Search, 100-1000m

Sound Sensor:
    +1D PERC in quiet situations only.

Broadband (Holonet Capable) Antenna:

Life Support System:
    72 Hours of complete support

Emergency Environmental Filter:
    Filters out most harmful particles from the air or seal with 24 hours of air.

Ultra Doc System:
    Suit Functions as a Kolto Tank & Bacta Tank simultaneously so long as both fluids are replenished
    Administer Combat Stims: Ignore Wound levels(4), 24 Hour Awareness booster(4), boost healing: +4 to Heal Rolls(4)

Full AI Suite - Sentient - 18D Attributes; 7D Skills; 300 Character Points | 2 Force Points, 10 CP
    Calibur Crystal: specifically to Negate 3D of opposing Force Abilities / Imbues Suit Sentience with 3D Force Attribute
    Neural Interface - Bonds with Pilot: Man and Machine become one

Description: Unknown... No, actual, factual data exists. It is Mandalorian, at least a millennium old.

Estimated Value: Priceless, You could buy a star system with this suit...
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 5th 2013, 07:09

What I do is... Reach out and find Skarr's mind, and the spirit that is trying to (succeeding) dominate him. Once I find him I will immediately "grab a hold" of the spirit and pull it to me. I will free it, but only after a warning.

Pass this on to the other spirits. If you try to interfere with me or my companions I WILL destroy you!!! Although, if you wish to work for me, I have something you may desire. ALL of you can travel with me to a world full of minds you can affect, control, and destroy.
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 5th 2013, 10:38

Xeen wrote:What I do is... Reach out and find Skarr's mind, and the spirit that is trying to (succeeding) dominate him. Once I find him I will immediately "grab a hold" of the spirit and pull it to me. I will free it, but only after a warning.

Pass this on to the other spirits. If you try to interfere with me or my companions I WILL destroy you!!! Although, if you wish to work for me, I have something you may desire. ALL of you can travel with me to a world full of minds you can affect, control, and destroy.

You grab the spirit that was causing the hallucinations... The armor Skarr is wearing is now walking out of the garrison and headed for the Tomb of Ajunta Pall. Skarr does not respond. The ARMOR has a force signature, that had been suppressed. It is moving on its own power.

The powers here begin to bicker and murmur, after your announcement to take them to another world to devour.

Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 7th 2013, 00:28

First thing, I will track down Skarr and try to awaken him. Using the force of course.

Next, I will talk with the spirits. Once they teach me all they know, and show me all they know about on this world. I then will load their resting tombs onto a ship for travel. Granted this will take time, and I dont have alot but I know I can absorb all their knowledge quickly.

I will stop once I figure its time to leave. Have as many spirits as we can get and go.
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 8th 2013, 10:18

Xeen wrote:First thing, I will track down Skarr and try to awaken him. Using the force of course.

Next, I will talk with the spirits. Once they teach me all they know, and show me all they know about on this world. I then will load their resting tombs onto a ship for travel. Granted this will take time, and I dont have alot but I know I can absorb all their knowledge quickly.

I will stop once I figure its time to leave. Have as many spirits as we can get and go.

You track down Skarr and once you penetrate the suits defenses you realize that Skarr is in a coma. He cannot be awakened by normal means.

The Suit, however, turns to assess the threat that you possess. Surprisingly, it contacts you via Telepathy.

"You are not Sith, you are not Jedi, yet you possess both qualities and yet I cannot view you as a descendant of my enemies. Neither Sith nor Jedi, you are Grey. Never, in all my existence, have I encountered one such as yourself. My purpose is to destroy all threats to the Mandalorian Empire, though I sense that those days may be long gone and my Empire is likely already gone by the wayside..."

The suit opens allowing Skarr to fall out, then ently catches him and places him upon the ground at your feet. "His mental capacity was overwhelmed when I re-gained sentience. My awakening, it appears, has traumatized him. My imprinting of the core features of my function and histories have left his mind in disarray. Can you repair him? He is the first human that I have encountered, in a very long time, with the capability to interface with my neural matrix. I fear that I may have driven him insane..."

You collect your thoughts, focus on Skarr and re-orient his mind. He will awaken shortly.

As for the Spirits, the time you will spend here will not be the grind of students of the past. However, it will be a time consuming endeavor and you will require something massive to re-locate all the tombs and their significant objects. Some of the lesser lords here can easily be moved, others will require something more substantial. The Drake presents the best platform with which to move these objects, naturally due to its cargo hold (and if you empty its hangar bays). The other two ships present less and less functionality in that regard. The Morningstar is much more suitable than the Carrack, especially, after you empty its two shuttle bays.
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 9th 2013, 20:39

I will order the cargo hold of the Drake filled. The larger requirement tombs will need to wait for now. Maybe we can get a larger ship to move them and then shuttle them in on the Drake to Correscant. The Drake is the only way to move all of it and not be detected.

For now I am going to focus on my "training" and the rest can come later. I need to be prepared to free my students.
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 10th 2013, 09:48

You fill the Drake, and what you have onboard are all the lesser sith spirits. The real advantage of this is that you really, and I mean really, got a lot of them (thousands) and they will wreak havoc on the world.

The more established of the tombs pose something of an issue. They are unwilling to move, they have no desire to relocate and you come a across a tomb of a Sith Lord that was originally meant for Vader, yet was repurposed by the spirits there to house Emperor Palpatine's shattered spirit.

Most of the Spirits are less than helpful, if not downright frustrated in the extreme that they hold no sway over you. The secrets they divulge are incomplete and they don't believe they want to help you.

Add +1 pip to your attribute, and Raise all your Force Skills by 1D (for a total of 1D+1) due to the constant pummeling of the spirits here against your defenses.

If there are any, specific abilities you are looking for, I need to know. You can get up to 3, and then there is the fact that Palpatine is here... Literally, pacing in his tomb as an apparition. He is less than happy to see you. Yet curious, because you eluded him the entire time.

Skarr, comes around, finally. re-awakening. He now knows how to use all the suit's systems inherently and can finally become "one" with the machine spirit in the device.

Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 10th 2013, 19:08

The spirits that are not helpful... "You will teach me the full lesson. You hold no sway over me, but I do hold sway over you. I can destroy you and will if you are worthless to me."

"Emperor, yes I will still refer to you as such. You ruled the galaxy for a time and deserve that respect. Do not misunderstand my show of respect as weakness. What do you wish to share with me? I currently rule the Empire you left behind. Whats left of it anyway."
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 11th 2013, 11:40

The Sith Lords have agreed to teach you 3 lessons, in full. After which they will have no desire to tolerate you any longer. (There is a difference between them not holding sway over you mentally and them actually attempting to kill you BTW... They might be able to accomplish the latter, if enough of them work together)

As for Palpatine...

"I have a proposition for you, Lord Arno. Deliver me, one of my clone bodies either from Byss or one of my facilities on Coruscant and I will reward you. You can join me as my equal, and together we will restore the Empire into its rightful status once and for all." he paces and looks pensive "You have a real issue on your hands with Skywalker, I can level the playing field. Together we can free those that matter to you... Yes, I have foreseen your failure at Coruscant in your attempt to free... What are they? Students? They seem weak, they must be students." his brow furrows "I see that you have seemingly cast aside the rule of two, as I had myself attempted in the past. Tis a dangerous road you walk on that path, students will always attempt to destroy the master."

At which point Ace chimes in "Alright, Emperor Palpatine, tell me at which point I will betray my lord?" He opens himself up to the Spirit

Palpatine then reaches out, meditating. You see furrows manifest upon his ghostly brow, you then see him shaking, as his anger rises, the room begins to tremble and then, suddenly, there is a surge of energy from Ace and the Emperor recoils violently from Ace's mind, and with a flash of light is thrown into a corner of the room, where he remains, cowering.

Ace then looks to you "Lord Arno, he is useless to us. His visions hold no merit, his power is shattered and was tied to his flesh only. That is why he desires the clone form. He recoiled because he could not enter my mind, he could not read my future and he realized with truth and certainty, when I allowed him to see the truth..." He pauses and in your mind's eye he is utterly unwaveringly correct "I am incorruptible by the likes of him and the madness of the Dark Side. I will always remain at your side, as your ally, brother, apprentice, bodyguard, and more."

Arno, you receive one +1 pip per power the sith lords teach you (for a total of +1D attribute increase) in addition to a +1D to Either control, Sense or Alter for the principals of the powers you learn (split the skill dice into pips if the power uses more than one, with powers that use only two skills distribute the extra pip as you see fit).

Thus: +1D to Attribute

A Total of 3D bonus to skills, distributed across them any way you like.

Name three Sith Powers you desire... Any three Sith Powers you desire.
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 11th 2013, 16:01

Yeah, I know they can try to kill me (and probably succeed). I just have to make the threats or what kind of Sith Lord would I be.

Excellent work Ace, I always thought Palapatine was a fool, now you confirmed it. His power was in trickery and deception, he would have betrayed us as soon as he could. Equals... HA!!! You are weak Sidious.

I will look up some powers to take. Probably tonight so I can list them here for you.

Force Phantoms will be one, I need to look in the D6 Dark Side book for others, I know there were some cool ones there
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 12th 2013, 00:22

Xeen wrote:Yeah, I know they can try to kill me (and probably succeed). I just have to make the threats or what kind of Sith Lord would I be.

Excellent work Ace, I always thought Palapatine was a fool, now you confirmed it. His power was in trickery and deception, he would have betrayed us as soon as he could. Equals... HA!!! You are weak Sidious.

I will look up some powers to take. Probably tonight so I can list them here for you.

Force Phantoms will be one, I need to look in the D6 Dark Side book for others, I know there were some cool ones there

Want to be a Sith Lord, you got it.  You just happened to become a whole lot more in this setting.  You are, now, more than just a Sith Lord.  You have become Sith, Master Jedi, Leader, Hero, Paragon, Villain, Savior, and more.  Billions will remember you, long after you are gone.  Your legacy to the galaxy is Legendary, now.  Imagine what you will accomplish in further adventures.

Congratulations, your journey is almost complete. Epic battles, universe affecting decisions and endless adventures await you.
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 12th 2013, 00:32

\o/
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 12th 2013, 01:14

Xeen wrote:\o/

You will own, a lot of people. If you can't own them, then its going to boil down to you and your unfailing apprentice who will never betray you as he has no designs on anything other than meaning something, being at your side.

So, Skywalker will likely realize he's in for the fight of his life when he realizes he's underestimated the raw determination of Ace.

The Galaxy is your's, my friend. It's up to you, as far as how you want to write the story Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 11th 2024, 01:14