Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Resume Star Wars
Star Trek     ... EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 16:02 by LegendaryExGamer

» We will call this new game: Star Wars Executor
Star Trek     ... EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 08:28 by Xeen

» NPC Allies of Star Wars Executor
Star Trek     ... EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 13:37 by LegendaryExGamer

» Dark Trooper Repair Droid version 1
Star Trek     ... EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 14:04 by Xeen

» Vaul Ferros, Ronin
Star Trek     ... EmptyOctober 18th 2014, 04:05 by Disco_Lemonade

» Star Wars Executor
Star Trek     ... EmptyOctober 14th 2014, 17:12 by LegendaryExGamer

» Star Wars Executor
Star Trek     ... EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 17:21 by LegendaryExGamer

» Clan Campaign
Star Trek     ... EmptyAugust 14th 2014, 20:44 by Xeen

» The Battle of KDY and Centerpoint Station (pirates game)
Star Trek     ... EmptyJuly 28th 2014, 16:53 by LegendaryExGamer

Navigation

Star Trek ...

LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Star Trek     ... Empty Star Trek ...

Post  LegendaryExGamer February 2nd 2011, 07:40

I'll be listing background information pertinent to my Star Trek character here.

The basics:
    He's devoutly tied to the beliefs of the federation. Completely loyal without wavering. He has some issues with the upper command structure of the Federation, his checkered past has brough him to odds with at least one Flag ranking officer ranking in the range of a fleet admiral.

he's a Centurian and he's damned sexy!

He's been repremanded for unorthodox and dangerous behavior at the academy. he was slated to graduate with honors (98th percentile), however, his final maneuver at the graduation ceremony made him a living legend among cadets. This same maneuver caused him to graduate at the bottom of his class.

After his cadet cruise he took a posting at a starbase on the edge of Federation space and disappeared for roughly five years. he reappeared with a line officer's rank, command training and in pursuit of a flag officer's command position.

A series of events (some unsightly while others of the utmost heroism) led to his eventual, forcible, assignment to a science ship he now resides upon. Bucking for command the entire time.

He has direct command experience on board warships, yet he is not in command. He is a department head.

LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Star Trek     ... Empty Re: Star Trek ...

Post  LegendaryExGamer February 2nd 2011, 07:40

This will detail his Academy days leading up to his repremand.

Definition:
    Colvard Starburst
    -A maneuver forbidden by Federation Command-
    The maneuver consits of five ships entering a tight and perfectly symmetrical pentagonal formation, wingtip to wingtip, that break formation. While moving at 80,000 kilometers per second the ships roll inward and cross within ten meters of one another igniting their plasma trails and burn out hard from the subsequent explosion leaving behind a perfect star pattern with spectacularly explosive effects. The maneuver is so deadly that any miscalculation would be instantly lethal to all pilots performing the maneuver. This maneuver has not been performed at the academy in over one humdred years due to it being banned by the academy following a training accident where all cadets performing the maneuver were instantly killed.

LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer February 2nd 2011, 07:41

The intercomm blared, at the federation academy on earth "Cadet Tristan Locke report immediately to debriefing"

Locke was pulling off his flightsuit as the rest of his squadron mates looked at him.

"Don't worry, this one is on me, not on any of you" Locke said "I preemptively left a statement on the Admiral's desk assuming full responsibility for my actions" Locke Said

Marcus looked at him "No! Damn you Locke! We all knew the risks! They'll likely expel you for this! We need to stick together..." Marcus and the rest of the squadron looked at Locke standing together.

"No, you all will be transferred to the same command. I've seen your orders, I kind of looked on the Admiral's terminal while I was dropping off the note. You're all on the same ship. They... Well, they have other plans for me. Like it or not, I would not be with you under any circumstances to lead the squadron. I have accepted my fate, now I must accept both my assignment as well as the burden of the stunt we pulled just a few minutes ago. Your records will go untarnished, mine, well I'll find out what is to come of it. Good Luck all of you, godspeed and perhaps I will see all of you agian one day." Cadet Capitan Locke snapped to attention, saluted his squad mates turned and walked from the flight ready room without another word.

The Admiral's office

"Cadet Capitan Locke reporting, Admiral" Locke stood at attention and snapped a smart salute as the Admiral looked at him with a mixture of anger and admiration on her face...

Admiral "I should be sanctioning you with a reprimand or expulsion immediately." the anger evident "your stunt could have gotten you all killed. However, in light of the circumstances of your forthright nature I have cooosen to belay the request of the board of directors. You assumed full responsibility, from the beginning, and prior to your execution of the maneuver wich sheds a certain light upon your character. It shows responsibility and courage, two necessary qualities of any starship capitan. However, your actions here today also show me you are reckless and that is something we cannot afford to have in a candidate for starship command." she sighed deeply "However, we had identified early on that you would be choosen for a specific mission once your cadet cruise was over. In fact, the criuse will be tailored to that very mission you will eventually undertake along with all requisite training necessary as you advance to a starbase posting at one of the Federations supply yards."

Locke swallowed hard, he wasn't being reprimanded but the fate of his skills and development had already sealed his early career path and locked it in stone.

Admiral "You will report to the Defiant Class Warship - U.S.S. Consul for advanced command training, tactical experience and will also spend a fair amount of your time on a runnabout coordianting with the U.S.S. Consul. After your cadet cruise you will be immediately assigned to the afore mentioned starbase and await further orders. You have no say so in this matter, you ensured that with your stunt today. Hopefully, that posting will help curb your aggression. Dismissed, Ensign Locke."

Standing at attention Locke said "Thank you Admiral"

Admiral "Don't thank me Ensign, your journey will be rigorous and frought with incredible danger. It is likely that you may not survive. that is all I can say."

Locke snapped a formal salute attempting to dismiss the sense of dread he began to feel after hearingher words. he turned smartly and left her office.

"Godspeed Ensign, I hope you don't get yourself killed..." The Admiral said and then sat wearily down at her desk and returned to her work and the long discussion she would have about why Ensign Locke would recieve his commission and graduate quitely, assuming his cadet cruise effective immediately without pomp or circumstance.

LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer February 2nd 2011, 07:41

"Cadet I need to speak with you about what happened the day your father died. I know it will be difficult and if you require time to think about it I understand." the admiral said

"I need no time to collect my thoughts. You are asking because after the crew surrendered I killed one of the priates with a sword and took his disruptor and used it to kill most of the boarding party, i assume." Locke had a vacant look in his eyes.

"yes, cadet I know this is difficult for you." the admiral said

"No, ma'am, this is life. This is the reason why I joined the Federation. My father believed in the federation and I am here because I never want what happened to me, to befall another. The Federation is a peace keeping armada that stands for all that is good about 'humanity' and our members." "the crew was being beaten, raped and worse by the boarding party. My father resisted and they killed him for it. I did what I had to do, and I killed as many as I could. Eventually the crew rose back up and we fought them off the freighter. there was no stun settingon the disruptor, i would have used stun becasue it is more civil. regardless of the pirates treatment of the crew I would have spared them if I was able.

When they broke away from the freighter, they began to fire on her. I had moved to the bridge and I rolled her on her side so I could get the last phaser emplacement into the fight. I fired until our reserves ran dry. It was just enough to punch her shields and a lucky shot killed the ship and the rest of her crew. We waited for the federation to show up to our distress beacon at that point. We were crippled and the engineer and most of the crew of the freighter was already dead, from the boarding operations as well as the subsequent ship to ship firefight." Tristan said in as level a tone as he could

the Admiral took a deep breath 'that will be all cadet" and Tristan stood, saluted and left the room.

Admiral "What do you think?"

Another voice form an adjoing room said "he'll do nicely. i have a preliminary posting for him when he graduates. He'll do his cadet cruise on the U.S.S. Consul and then we'll post him at the appropriate starbase for a special mission.

Admiral "Does he have any choice?"

The voice stepped into view a Flag ranking Fleet Admiral said "Certainly, however, a boy with that kind of burden will surely screw up somewhere in the academy. He'll drive himself to be the best or perhaps even better than anyone. however, I've seen that look in his eyes before. he's going to do something that would likely get him expelled. He's mine, regardless of the stunt he pulls."

Admiral "As you wish..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 10th 2024, 08:22